Javimoya YouTube VideoDownloader (www.javimoya.com)
Javimoya YouTube Video Downloader is popular YouTube downloader, because it is free and does not require installation on local PC. It was one of the first service on downloading videos from YouTube and few other YouTube-like websites. From the other side Javimoya VideoDownloader is always very slow when a lot of people are trying to use it, because it is server based application. It supports only downloading from YouTube and few other video sharing websites, it downloads only FLV file, but does not convert it into popular video formats.
Javimoya YouTube VideoDownloader Alternative
Try VideoGet as Javimoya alternative.
With VideoGet you can simply download YouTube videos and from more than 750 other video websites.
With this video downloader and converter you can download YouTube videos, and it supports such websites as MySpace, Google Video, Yahoo Video, MetaCafe and a lot more.
Most of these video websites store video in the FLV format. VideoGet provides you with ability to convert each video into most popular formats for more comfortable video playback. VideoGet will download YouTube video to 3GP as well as quickly convert any video to AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, FLV, MP4, MP3 file formats. So, you will be able not only to view it, but also put it into your iPod Video, iPhone, Zune, PSP, mobile phones or any other portable device. Furthermore you can customize video/audio quality, video frame rate, width / height and audio sampling rate.
- Downloads video from YouTube and other 750 video websites. Click here to see full list of supported websites
- Converts video to variety of video formats (*.AVI, *.MPG, *.WMV, *.FLV, *.MP4, *.3GP, *.RM, *.MOV, *.MP3, *.WAV)
- Converts video to any portable video device (iPhone, iPod Video, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, PSP, Zune, iRiver Clix, AppleTV)
- One-click-download-convert. Plugins for Internet Explorer and Mozilla FireFox browser
- Script auto-updater allows you to be always in touch with latest version
- Download works through WinInet API, which is used by Internet Explorer, allows easy and fast download of Flash movies
- Allows to download in batch mode with ability to save / load batch
- Allows to pause / resume download process
- Can resume broken download instead of downloading file from the beginning
- Ability to login and download YouTube video, even videos for which we need to prove we are 18+ years old
- Automatically detects which online video service you are attempting to download from
- Ability to setup width / height, video / audio quality, video frame rate and audio sampling rate of encoded video
- Small and compact
- Designed with "Easy-to-Use" concept in mind, extremely easy to use
- Works on Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and Mac OSX 10.6 or later
- Works with all types of Internet connection
- Supported languages: Arabic, Български, Český, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, עברית, Magyar, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Norsk, Polski, Português do Brasil, Română, Русский, Español, Svenska, Türkçe, Українська
Javimoya Video Downloader is down or not working or gives error
VideoGet is client-side application, it doesn't matter how many people using VideoGet right now, instead of Javimoya Video Downloader which is server-side.
Javimoya Video Downloader (www.javimoya.com) is slow
You will never have such problem with VideoGet, it is client-side application, and Javimoya is server-based, and its speed is proportional to the count of people using it at the moment, that's why it is slow