Convert videos with ConvertVid
ConvertVid is a unique video converter that allows converting videos from one video format to another and creating new video file formats and profiles. With ConvertVid you can convert video and upload it to one of 260+ supported devices and mobile phones or create your own format!
With ConvertVid you can convert video to all popular video formats. Convert AVI to MP4, FLV to DivX. Convert to FLV, DivX, XVid, AVI, WMV, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, H.264, FLV, RealVideo, QuickTime and 3GP.
Besides converting video to other formats, ConvertVid allows you to easily convert video for any devices and mobile phones. You'll find it really easy to convert video for iPod, including iPod Video, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, PSP, Zune, iRiver Clix, AppleTV or to your mobile phone.
With ConvertVid you can convert video for DVD, VCD, SVCD.
Furthermore, with this video convertor you can extract audio part from video to MP3, WAV, OGG, WMA, AAC audio formats.
This video converter allows simultaneous conversion of up to 5 multiple files, allowing you to quickly convert all your videos. What's more, you can not only choose output video format, but also set video size and quality or change other video settings by creating new profiles for each video file format.
ConvertVid is an easy-to-use application that will be handy and valuable both for advanced PC users and the beginners.
Supported Output Formats
- Now 260+ new formats and devices supported! ConvertVid now supports a growing list of 260+ output formats and profiles compatible with any portable devices, players and mobile phones.
- Convert any video to other video formats, such as DivX, XVid, AVI, WMV, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, H.264, FLV, RealVideo, QuickTime and 3GP
- Convert video for any portable device, such as iPod Video, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, Sony PSP, Microsoft Zune, iRiver Clix, AppleTV or to your mobile phone.
- Extract only audio from your videos to MP3, WAV, OGG Vorbis, WMA, AAC audio formats.
- Create DVD, VCD (Video CD), SVCD (Super Video CD)
- Manage custom formats / profiles. Now you can convert video and manage custom profiles using the New Format Wizard. With this tool you will be able to create custom format, create custom profile for existing format, delete custom format or delete custom profile for specific format.
- Add your own custom format. Even if specific format is not listed in the supported formats, you still can create your own using easy and intuitive New Format Wizard.
- Add your own custom profile to existing format. If your mobile phone, player or other devices support only some specific format options, you can create custom profile for existing format.
- Apply various profiles for each format. Now certain formats have profiles allowing you to select the most appropriate size and quality for your mobile phone or player. This option is only supported by popular mobile phones, but is still really useful.
- Simultaneous converting - convert up to 5 videos at the same time. ConvertVid now supports simultaneous converting of multiple files, so that the files on the list could be converted as soon as possible. By default, ConvertVid allows to convert one video not to affect your computer speed. The amount of simultaneously converted videos can be set up to five!
- Pause / Resume / Abort selected rows. Now you can Pause, Resume or Abort conversion of your files per row. Manage individual files with the right mouse click context menu.
- Set process priority for each row. Now you can set process priority for selected files. Manage process priority of individual files with the right mouse click context menu.
- Output files are deleted automatically if the process was terminated. Now you don't have to remove partially converted output files manually. For your convenience, all files are deleted automatically when you terminate video conversion.
- Change audio and video encoders for the output files.
- Set audio and video bitrate for the output files.
- Set frame rate and audio sampling rate.
- Change frame size, volume and audio channels.
- Change the output file extension.
- Since video converting process is CPU consuming, you can select lower or higher priority.
- Small and compact.
- Designed with "Easy-to-Use" concept. Nice, simple interface and a solid amount of options.
- Works on Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8.
- Supported languages: Český, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Norsk, Polski, Português do Brasil, Español, Svenska, Türkçe, Українська.