KeepVid YouTube Downloader (www.keepvid.com)
KeepVid YouTube Downloader is a popular YouTube downloader, because it is free and does not require installation on local PC. On the other hand, KeepVid.com is always very slow when a lot of people are trying to use it, because it is a server based application. It supports only downloading from YouTube and a few other video websites, and it does not support converting to AVI, WMV, MPEG, 3GP, iPod, iPhone, PSP, DVD, etc.
Try VideoGet as KeepVid alternative.
With VideoGet you can easily download both YouTube videos and videos from more than 600 other video websites.
With this video downloader you can
download YouTube videos,
or any video from such popular video sharing services as MySpace, Google Video, Yahoo Video, MetaCafe and a lot more.
Most of these video websites store video in FLV format. VideoGet provides the possibility to convert each video into the most popular formats for more comfortable video playback. VideoGet supports video download to 3GP, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, FLV, MP4, MP3 and more than 20 other file formats. So, you are able not only to view it, but also put it into your iPod Video, iPhone, Zune, PSP, mobile phone or any other portable device. Furthermore, you can customize video/audio quality, video frame rate, width / height and audio sampling rate.
- Downloads video from YouTube and other 600 video websites. Click here to see full list of supported websites
- Converts video to variety of video formats (*.AVI, *.MPG, *.WMV, *.FLV, *.MP4, *.3GP, *.RM, *.MOV, *.MP3, *.WAV)
- Converts video to any portable video device (iPhone, iPod Video, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, PSP, Zune, iRiver Clix, AppleTV)
- One-click-download-convert. Plugins for Internet Explorer and Mozilla FireFox browser
- Script auto-updater allows you to be always in touch with latest version
- Download works through WinInet API, which is used by Internet Explorer, allows easy and fast download of Flash movies
- Allows to download in batch mode with ability to save / load batch
- Allows to pause / resume download process
- Can resume broken download instead of downloading file from the beginning
- Ability to login to YouTube due to inappropriate videos for which we need to prove we are 18+ years old
- Automatically detects which online video service you are attempting to download from
- Ability to setup width / height, video / audio quality, video frame rate and audio sampling rate of encoded video
- Small and compact
- Designed with "Easy-to-Use" concept in mind, extremely easy to use
- Works on Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 and Mac OSX 10.6 or later
- Works with all types of Internet connection
- Supported languages: Arabic, Български, Český, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, ქართული, עברית, Magyar, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, 简体中文, 繁體中文, Norsk, Polski, Português do Brasil, Română, Русский, Español, Svenska, Slovenščina, Türkçe, Українська
KeepVid (www.keepvid.com) is down or not working
VideoGet is client-side application, it doesn't matter how many people using VideoGet right now, instead of KeepVid which is server-side.
KeepVid (www.keepvid.com) is slow
You will never have such problem with VideoGet, it is client-side application, and KeepVid is server-based, and its speed is proportional to the count of people using it at the moment, that's why it is slow